I have personally never tried contacting Christina but I have heard you can get a signed photo back from this address. You can always give it a try – I am sure everybody loves reading how they inspire people. But remember that she is a very busy lady and it might take a while until she can get back to you (and if she ever even will and can). If you have tried this address, please let us know if you got anything back.
8942 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Christina also has an official Myspace page! You can add her as a friend at http://www.myspace.com/christinaricci
Some Fan-Mail Tips
• It goes without saying that your letter should be written in a very polite tone. Do not write anything that could be considered offensive. Choose your words carefully.
• Read your letter carefully and make sure it doesn’t contain any typos or spelling errors. Spelling errors may easily ruin the presentation.
• Please keep in mind that Christina is a very busy lady. Be concise, positive and original, and try to focus on the most important things you want to say.
• Always enclose a Self Addressed, Stamped Envelope (SASE): The SASE can be used as a return envelope for Christina’s reply (if any). If you send along your own item for her to sign, make sure the SASE (with the correct postage amount) is large enough for the item.
• If you don’t send her an item to sign, she might send you a pre-printed photograph. What’s the difference between a pre-printed, signed photo and a signed photo? The pre-printed photo is a mass-duplicated photo which has been copied from a signed photo (but the signature is still authentic, of course). If you send her your own item to sign however, the signature will be unique.
• Keep in mind that if you order a signed photo from an autograph dealer, you might risk getting a photo with a faked autograph (despite authenticity ‘guarantees’). If you’re really interested in a genuine autograph, it’s worth spending some time and money by sending a letter to Christina herself (which may be even cheaper than buying through dealers). At the same time you’ll let her know that you appreciate her.
• It may take several months before you get a reply, if any.