Welcome to Confessions of Christina Ricci, the #1 fan site dedicated to Christina Ricci since May 2003!, You may know Christina from expansive career in films and television incuding her iconic portrayl of Wednesday Addams in The Addams Family, Casper, Sleepy Hollow, The Ice Strom, Prozac Nation, Monster, Penelope, Speed Racer, Pan Am, The Lizzie Borden Chronicles, Z: The Beginning of Everything, Monstrous, and most recently as Misty in the Showtime series Yellowjackets. Our goal is to bring you the latest news stories, images, media clips, and more about Christina Ricci; we hope you enjoy your visit and please come back to www.christina-ricci.com soon!
Jennifer • Feb 12, 2010 • News

Today, February 12th, is Christina’s 30th birthday! On behalf of fans from across the world, Confessions of Christina Ricci wants to wish our beloved Christina an amazing birthday today! Thank you for being such an inspiration to your fans across the globe! :heart:

7 Responses to “Happy 30th Birthday, Christina!”

Frank

February 12, 10 • 9:40 am

Happy birthday Christina!

Great job on that Jen.

Fred

February 12, 10 • 12:20 pm

Happy b-day Christina :heart:
I grew up watching your films and all I can say now is that I’m very proud of you as an actress and as a person. Keep it up (;

Dilara

February 12, 10 • 12:40 pm

:heart: I love & proud of ya Christina. Happy 30. Birthday! :heart:

Pedro

February 12, 10 • 6:45 pm

Happy Birthday!

Me and my girlfriend are just watching “new york i love you” and we saw you and remembered your birthday.

Good luck for your career this year!

Walter Brandon Williams

February 13, 10 • 12:38 am

February 13, 2010

Dear Ms. Christina Ricci

Good afternoon, Ms. Christina Ricci. I am so porud of your reaching another milestone in your life yesterday-b30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. From the moment I watched the movies you appeared in such as Mermaids,The Addams Family Parts I and II Now and Then, and many more, I have been amazed at your acting ability to do comedy, drama, suspense and other categories to perform the roles you are playing. I can tell you are very versatile!!!!!. Once again, I hope you had a good 30th Birthday, and I will be looking forward to e-mail you back soon. Congratulations

Sincerely,

Walter Brandon Williams

Bea

February 13, 10 • 4:44 am

Happy Birthday Christina! wow 30 years, I’ve grown up with her movies 🙂

jan-willem diependaal

February 16, 10 • 2:43 am

happy birthday christina! all the best !